Ariel Ben-Hur is a partner in Efrati Galili & Co. after joining the firm in 2007.
Ariel has obtained his LL.B from Tel Aviv University and was admitted to the Israeli Bar in 1998.
Ariel’s areas of practice include commercial law, finance and securities (including public offers and periodic and immediate reports), corporate law, tenders and real estate law.
Amongst others, he represents entities with regard to commercial transactions, both domestically and internationally, and represents
companies in regard to corporate transactions and public and private offerings, in addition to advising companies traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Ariel is involved in areas, as follows:
• Representation in raising of capital and public offerings, including a unique structure, never used before in Israel
• Tender offers of governmental entities and representation in connection to the commercial activities of such entities.
• Representation and acting as experts on behalf of banks in complex financial crisis procedures.
• Representation in financing transactions, including the manager of a banking consortiums, in transactions worth billions of US$.
• Purchase of the business of publicly traded companies by its controlling shareholders, thus transforming it into a shell company and sale of holdings of such shell company to a third party.
• Industrial and business related leases and the use of lands, including representation before the relevant Israeli authorities.
• Numerous finance investments and share purchase agreements